The world's first social accounting program
Dinero is designed for entrepreneurs and the self-employed who would rather spend time developing the company's core product than doing accounts. We work to make your accounting life easier, everyday.
All of the data you need is automatically pushed to your Dinero account when you make an export. Diner supports:
- Categories VAT (you can also split VAT, if needed)
- Pleo Pocket
- Pleo expenses
Connect Dinero and Pleo
- Click on 'Settings'
- Select 'Accounting'
- Select 'Dinero Online' from the available options (if it is not displayed click'See all')
- Follow the steps to get your Company ID from Dinero and copy into Pleo
After completing these steps:
- Go to Dinero and head to 'Regnskab'
- Go to 'Kontoplan' and create a new account (please use Likvide beholdninger as account type)
- If you're going to use Pocket in Pleo, repeat the process of creating a new account in Dinero for a pocket account
- Go to the 'Setup' page in Pleo
- Choose a Deposit account from the drop down
- Choose a Pocket account (if you use Pocket)
- Choose a Reimbursement account (if you use Pocket)
What data is synced between Pleo and Dinero online?
'Categories' in Pleo reflect your chart of account names in Dinero. When you set up your categories after enabling the integration, the drop-down menu in Pleo will automatically reflect your account names in Dinero (either numerical or textual). That said, you will need to give the specific category a name in Pleo that will be easy for employees to understand when adding details to their purchases.
Once you enable the integration, tax codes from Dinero will be automatically populated in Pleo.